1. in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man.
4. that man was created in the Image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God: and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach the age of moral responsibility, are sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. that the Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins according to the scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. in the "Eternal Security" of the believer: that it is impossible for one born into the family of God ever to be lost.
7. in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as High Priest and Advocate.
8. in "that blessed hope" - the personal, premillennlal, pre-tribulational and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, when the Church will be "gathered together unto Him."
9. in the literal fulfillment of the prophecies and promises of the Scriptures which foretell and assure the future regeneration and restoration of Israel as a nation.
10. that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
11. in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
12. that the Scriptural ordinances of the Church are Baptism and the Lord's Supper, that Baptism, by immersion, should be administered to believers only as a symbol of their belief in the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and as a testimony to the world of that belief and of their death, burial and resurrection with Him, and that the Lord's Supper should be partaken of by believers only to show forth his death, till He come.
This doctrinal statement is what
I sign each year
as an Evangelist with COME International Baptist Ministries.